We offer individual consultations for the assessment and treatment of:
- speech difficulties
- language – understanding and expression
- social skills
- phonological (sound) awareness
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
We are able to offer services with Medicare and private health rebates.
We are registered providers with the Department of Social Services for Helping Children With Autism and Better Start initiatives.
If you are NDIS registered, you will need to ensure that your funding is either THIRD PARTY PLAN MANAGED or SELF MANAGED to access our services.
No referral is required to access our services.
All therapy sessions are individually tailored to suit your child’s needs. Regular therapy sessions are offered on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
Contact us to discuss your child’s needs today!
Telehealth services are available using Zoom.
For accessing telehealth services the following may help:
- Make sure your device is charged
- If using an iPad, download the Zoom app prior to your appointment
- Sit in a well lit area close to your modem
- Minimise background noise
- Turn up your volume and check your microphone.